where is the cerebral jester?

where is the cerebral jester?
visit him and his friends at the house of dandridge by clicking above

Thursday, March 1, 2007

my birthday is coming up


yes i'm a bit of a narcissist...and yes...when my birthday is coming up i am not one of those people that lets it slide by quietly like a mouse scurrying across the floor in a holiday rhyme...i let the world know!
and it's also around this time that i start really paying attention to my horoscope...and being that aries is the first listed in most magazines and stuff...i definitely looked at the horoscope in the current issue of the L magazine that i snatched up tonight. here it is and it's really wonderful and pertinent to my crazy but lovely situation of working my ass off during the day at housingworks and the rest of my nights and days littered with dj gigs and special events and fundraisers...not sure if the translation is correct in this one but here it is...
"How's your French these days, Aries? Because there's an old Quebecois expression that suits your current predicament. "Un steame alldressed avec une poutine et un Pepsi" Which means, 'The time has come to have everything exactly as you want it.' So quit settling for drafty rooms and insipid coffee. Demand better, if not of yourself, than at least of your junk food."

by the way...my birthday is thursday, march 22nd and i shall be 31 years old! my saturn's return has finally come to a close i think....yay!

0 comments:

Apture

DJ Chauncey D on Facebook