where is the cerebral jester?

where is the cerebral jester?
visit him and his friends at the house of dandridge by clicking above

Saturday, April 21, 2007

this is who i am...you can...like it or not?

i magically and passive agressively posted this as a bulletin on myspace about four and a half minutes ago...honestly...how could you not love me?

Hey everyone...not everyone...just the gorgeous people who actually click on the bulletins i spit out....etc...etc.....

If you get a chance in your busy life....not that any of you have a busy life...especially if you're on here enough to catch a bulletin that i send out...(oooh that was wonderfully mean) pick up a copy of HX magazine...

it's possibly page 31 or possibly page 39 but somewhere in there... i am the featured dj in the bear section! and you can see my picture and my top ten favourite songs!!!!

this is my third time featured in HX accompanied by a top ten within the almost five years that i have been a NYC dj....i think its pretty fucking cool and i think i deserve to get over excited about it...especially when i'm intoxicated...like i am now ehehhe

if you agree and think it's cool....send me a little reply...if you don't think it's cool....well forgive me for giving HX magazine WAY too much credit but i remember when back in 1993 HX was just basically a pamphlet that let all the faggots know the proper party to go to...

now it's a magical piece of pansyish yet profound periodical that makes a humble homosexual like me feel unbelievably overjoyed at the fact that i am interesting enough to be one of the featured djs that obviously matters within the gay community. however or whichever road led me to my current state of cacophonic queer notoriety or celebrity...whichever way you choose to decipher my newfound excitement...i must admit that i have made a formidable impact on the gay terrain. I will do my best to be the best example. I will do my best to conquer my demons. I will do my best to perfect my imperfections. I will wake up before my alarm clock rings. This I guarantee...


thank you Jack Daniels....the only man who has ever been loyal to me

Woof!

DJ Ch@uncey D


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

the above graphics were created by Franco (aka Porkhoufer) when I first became a dj back in 2002....so much has changed...yet so much hasn't..."and the coloured girls sing....do do do do do do do do do do do...do do..do do do....do do do...do do...etc...etc...

0 comments:

Apture

DJ Chauncey D on Facebook