where is the cerebral jester?

where is the cerebral jester?
visit him and his friends at the house of dandridge by clicking above

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

intoxication


if i have to beg for love
if i have to beg for a shot of bourbon
if i have to worry about whether someone is going to steal my friend's seat
if i have to apologize for my previous behaviour
if i have to feel bad
if i have to wonder if i will ever remember
if i have to smoke a cigarette in the window in the bathroom
if i have to spray some faggot's cologne to hide that cigarette
if i have to wonder how i am going to get home
if i have to lock my little bedroom door
if i have to pick and choose my words
if i have to wonder if people love me
if i have to beg myself to wake up
if i have to screen my phone calls
if i have to visit that website
if i have to believe what other people say
if i have to change that lightbulb
if i have to sleep in the other room
i must believe that i am definitely not happy
i am definitely not in the right place
i am definitely not wearing the right shoes
i am definitely not practicing the proper religion
i am definitely not
i am definitely not
i am definitely not

0 comments:

Apture

DJ Chauncey D on Facebook