where is the cerebral jester?

where is the cerebral jester?
visit him and his friends at the house of dandridge by clicking above

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

madonna and the making of lv ads

the pr machine is in full force now with this excellent behind the scenes video of the making of the new louis vuitton ad campaign featuring cerebral jester favourite...madonna. she looks incredible and still has that innocence she had when she first started...maybe even more now than before. and i think i'm in lust with marc jacobs....he is a sexy beast!


Madonna for Louis Vuitton 2009 (Making Of)

Madonna was signed as the face of the French luxury brand's spring/summer 2009 collection Louis Vuitton in what the company called an "amazing coup".


Antoine Arnault, Louis Vuitton's communications director, said: "Madonna is glamorous. She has a global image. She's the ultimate performer and businesswoman, and not someone who is just a famous singer. She has travelled. She has tried to change things.
"

Marc Jacobs, the label's creative director, came up with the idea of casting Madonna after seeing her perform at a concert in Paris.


"I just blurted out, 'I think we should do Madonna,'" he said. "I was totally just blown away by it, and moved by her performance, by what she had to say, and her energy.
"

All rights reserved to Louis Vuitton, www. louisvuitton. com

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

...And just when Marc Jacobs thought he couldn't come up with another glamourous face for his next campaign as a creative director, he remembered that one concert night in Paris & he then...had an epiphany:
"Oh my God! Of course! Madonna!!
Who else could put me back up there in the centre of the centre of all undivided mainstream media attentions??! Madonna!!"
ET VOILA! It only took a phone call away. Who would've thunk it..? Right?
The neediest/hungriest gay-attention-whore of them all: Mrs. Marc Jacobs!
Chauncey, I truly hope U don't hate me for just telling U this, but I work out (when @ my Gym doing weights) right next to him (& his personal trainer) almost twice a week for the last 3 months. So...I guess I know more than a thing about the guy.
Cute? Yes. Sexy, hmmm...kind of hard to imagine. Specially when he opens his mouth. Sorry man. But U know I call'em like I see'em. L.o.l!
Later

Apture

DJ Chauncey D on Facebook