where is the cerebral jester?

where is the cerebral jester?
visit him and his friends at the house of dandridge by clicking above

Friday, April 10, 2009

chauncey in the city





check out these two new photos of yours truly taken by the tiger. spent the early part of the day helping a friend move and then enjoyed a delicious lunch at the park near the intrepid museum and the circle line cruise center. tiger takes the best pictures of me ever! he also took this one below...yes that is a miniature disco ball in my ear haha




1 comments:

Rowan said...

Hot photos!

(yay! i can comment! However, I have your blog updates fed to my igoogle page.. but i can't access them successfully. I click on the update of your posts' title and it comes up as unfound page. Clicking on the link to the actual blog works though... just fyi)

Apture

DJ Chauncey D on Facebook