where is the cerebral jester?

where is the cerebral jester?
visit him and his friends at the house of dandridge by clicking above

Wednesday, November 1, 2006

chauncey trick and treat


had a really interesting halloween this year...was kinda bummed out because i couldn't think of a costume to save my life...usually i am so gung ho about one of my favourite holidays but this year i was lame and uninspired. it was only after i got to Urge to dj and loaded in "House of A 1000 corpses" by Rob Zombie when i realized i should have been Captain Spaulding! i already had the facial hair...all i needed was the makeup. so upset about that especially after making the mistake of taking a taxi from my friend Max's house in Chelsea to work. it took me literally 45 minutes and cost me $18 because the idiot cabdriver drove down 7th avenue after the parade and we got caught in horrifying traffic and stuck within police barricades that stretched all the way down to soho.
but on a lighter note...i fucking rocked the house at Urge last night. i was so on the ball djing and my mixing was seamless! a lot of customers raved about me to management and tons of my friends were there to cheer me on. i may not have the best nights at Urge but i have the best and most interesting sounds and beats. i also relocated one of my favourite tracks of all time...it's 11:32 of pure electro bliss...enjoy!
lindstrom - i feel space (freeform five mix)

0 comments:

Apture

DJ Chauncey D on Facebook