where is the cerebral jester?

where is the cerebral jester?
visit him and his friends at the house of dandridge by clicking above

Saturday, July 12, 2008

sublime

so in my absence from blogging i've finally gotten back to my magical ritual of feverishly writing poetry in my prison like elevated chamber of slumber i have had to deal with the past month and a half. so basically the next bunch of posts are going to be onslaughts of my recent recollections and pieces of pugnacious prose for you to endure....here it goes....here it comes


just like every other person in the universe
my future is terribly unclear
my goals are often unattainable
my choices are often misguided
but i still feel like a winner
i still feet like my days are full
and my nights exciting as always
there are a thousand things i want to do
and a thousand things i have already done
i have friendships that are cream of the crop
and my intentions for the most part are pure

i believe in many things
yet i question everything
to me...that is living divine
that is ultimately sublime
what i need is a little more focus
but the world is much too fascinating
to stay in one place on a mental level
sure...i haven't left the country
but i have brothers and sisters
from all over the world
and a little piece of each and every one of them
has come to inhabit me eternally
i will survive simply on that notion
until i get a chance to explore the world
but until then
i will enjoy each day
and make my mark wherever i go!

0 comments:

Apture

DJ Chauncey D on Facebook