where is the cerebral jester?

where is the cerebral jester?
visit him and his friends at the house of dandridge by clicking above

Saturday, August 23, 2008

liberation



liberation never felt so good
even though i have felt it a thousand times before
and i'm sure in some way
i shall feel it again and again
it is the sick cycle of life
perfect in its imperfections
remember my friends
nothing is unnatural
because that would be going against nature itself
whatever you do
whatever i do
it is what creates the universe over and over again
every moment
every day

i feel like i am on vacation
yet i feel completely familiar with my surroundings
i have escaped from that dirty prison
i used to keep my belongings in
that tiny cell
humid, tight and sticky
a place i thought i would call home
but never ever could
now i am surrounded by fresh air
now i am surrounded by love
i can see the sky breathing from my window
i can feel the life flowing back into my soul
this platform filled with endless potential
inspiration like a tsunami
invigorating every fiber of my being
and once all my things are put in order
which i feel they almost are
i can go and master myself
for the last damn time
until the next incarceration
until the next liberation

0 comments:

Apture

DJ Chauncey D on Facebook