where is the cerebral jester?

where is the cerebral jester?
visit him and his friends at the house of dandridge by clicking above

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

time will


so after the magic of the song of the summer died down, which undoubtedly in my mind and in the gay world was 'blind' by hercules and love affair (especially with the fantastic and gorgeous remix by frankie knuckles), i finally got a chance to take time and listen to the entire hercules and love affair album. Besides being a solid and brilliant album from start to finish, any other singles will definitely live in the shadow of that 'blind' monster. they released 'you belong' and it's getting a little attention but one song that sticks out as well for me is the first track called 'time will'. i really hope this gets released and remixes are commissioned because it definitely deserves to get it's chance in the strobe light.

here are the lyrics:

don't lie to me - don't make it up
don't snake it up - don't snake it up - my friend
stay with me - lay with me - be true to me
be true to me my love
now i'm young
i got nothing to lose
i'm gonna follow
i'm following my muse
you're the older one - you're older by now
you're the one whose - got some
you're the one got something to prove
well its only me - its only me now
i cannot change you - but time will
my heart it will - not stand still
i cannot hold
a half a life
i cannot be
at half a wife

and here's the song

hercules and love affair - time will

0 comments:

Apture

DJ Chauncey D on Facebook