where is the cerebral jester?

where is the cerebral jester?
visit him and his friends at the house of dandridge by clicking above

Sunday, December 3, 2006

original poetry


Dirty Laundry on Sin Cycle

back in the dark room
developing photographs that cannot be seen
but only touched and smelled and tasted
dark in the back room
enveloping fantasies from a rotted dream
knees scuffed and promises wasted


a push on the spine of my electric rodent
a pause in time inbetween each moment
a place to find each displacement
a press upon this virtual encasement
mummified in binary threads
sterile with distance of time and emotion
fertile with pseudonymns and synonymns
only blues and greens and reds
to season the design of this digital pot
ion
the reason to fight to never win
chat in the backroom
back in the chatroom

creating prolific profiles of makeshift perfection
sweetened with careless carnal confect
ions
playing pretend with useless pretension
threatened with each expensive invention

a push on the switch to disconnect the light
a pause in the darkness of wrong and right
a place to hide the day from the night
a press upon the tongue and take another bite
sanitized in salivary glands

sterile with the absence of passion and trust
fertile with dirty clowns and balloons that bust
imprisoned in rubber bands
to insure a most productive performance
to ignore the host of sublime ignorance

dreaming in the steamroom
bleeding in the bedroom

crying in the diningroom
dying in the livingroom
dark in the darkroom
dark in the backroom
dark in the chatroom
dark in the bathroom
a light in the operating room
a light in the funeral home
a baby in the wonder womb
a baby in another tomb

oliver

hurry dear
scurry my dear
sneak past me
rush right by
for if i catch you in the corner of my eye
i'll spin my web so fast
your apathy
your adolescence
your gymnastics wouldn't stand a chance
paint me
stain me
colour me with your trademark jaundice
the terrible tint of your virginity
i want to thrive on anything and everything you deprive yourself of
i want to invade you
i want to persuade you
i want to overthrow your majesty with an army of anything and everything that you're afraid to become

i believe that if you believe that i believe in you we can leave this world together whenever we want to
and if you believe that i believe that you believe in me we shall see that forever is however long we want it to be

dangle me
strangle me
please test me for i am ready to fly
for if you forget me and leave me to die
i'll teach myself how to dance
your melody
your cacophony
your harmony wouldn't stand a chance
feed me
bleed me
pour me in your challice
the poison of your insecurity
entrap me in your lattice
the unbreakable cage of your conformity
drown me in your tempest
the violent storms of your heresy
crown me with your crest
belligerant thorns of your legacy

i have sinned but i was forced
naked and shivering
hated and disgraced
misplaced in your misery
until i found myself divorced
from the abomination of my infatuation
i have lied
but i have tried to do my penance
careless and quivering
yet somehow i have survived
with pollution as my only solution

you can never stop the rain
you can never stop the pain
you can only change its name
and all that you choose to ignore
you can be sure
will always return to hurt you
like a boomerang
and the ghosts will always haunt you
so open the door
and bring yourself inside
my lonely whore
forever more



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I miss you already M. Let's hope LA doesn't make my brain rot! Keep in touch.

A
XOXO

Apture

DJ Chauncey D on Facebook