where is the cerebral jester?

where is the cerebral jester?
visit him and his friends at the house of dandridge by clicking above

Thursday, December 21, 2006

some original poetry

synthetic smile synthetic smile synthetic smile no more synthetic smile I’ve burned the finest forest
I’ve struggled not to sneeze
But I am a wanderer and I go
Wherever I please I’ve taken all the pills
And swallowed every vial
But I cringe inside this poison frown this synthetic smile synthetic smile synthetic smile no more synthetic smile I am not a soldier
I am not an android
I am full of fuel
I shall fill this void synthetic smile synthetic smile no more synthetic smile
Nothing can stop me
No one can discourage my velocity
I am happy
I am lucky
Diving upward
Submerged in pure ecstacy I’ve recited the alphabet
I’ve answered my temptations
But I traded my reality For these synthetic sensations I shall fill this void I shall fill this void I shall fill this void I shall fill this void I shall fill this void

shaman

Just open up a new file
And let it flow
Don’t be afraid of the light

Don’t be afraid of the dark
Just take this candle
It is lonely and cold and unscented
Waiting for the warmth of your fingertips
You’ll never have a baby of your own
But you can be the midwife to brilliance
Remember that your mother loved you
And went to see you in every show


You’re not a sissy
You’re a shaman
You’re not a faggot
You’re a shaman
A little bit of dusk
A little bit of dawn
A little bit of sun
A little bit of moon


Servings

An appetite cannot be insatiable
Because without a destructive hunger
And without a complete satisfaction possible,
An appetite it is not.
Then what is it that I posess?
An endless need to be vulgar
Sometimes relentless in my carnal pursuits
Often there cultivates a dizzying pain
Only relieved and soothed in a foreign world,
Temporarily
Door locked, the blessed bolt secured,
I become the sexual jester
Worshipping my temporary idol
With offerings of sweat and saliva
Choking on my own fantasy
My heart racing with each consumption
Voracious and jaded
To my slave,
My puppet
My golden calf
I am the slave,
The beggar
The whore

The beast
Each of us feeling and sensing the promise
A promise broken every single time
Without the burden of remorse
The ill-percieved guarantee of perfection
Catching our breath and wiping my brow
Fastening our belts and trading salutations
My blood again is poisoned anew
With the hunger of scavengers
With the stealth of vultures
With the desire familiar
I raise my hand
And hail the canary chariot again

0 comments:

Apture

DJ Chauncey D on Facebook