where is the cerebral jester?

where is the cerebral jester?
visit him and his friends at the house of dandridge by clicking above

Sunday, January 21, 2007

original poetry


silhouette

i just stayed put right where i was
flat on my back in the center of your bed
my arms folded behind my head
while you ran away to wash away
any evidence of what we just did
while i remained sweaty and sticky
marinating in the memory

then you came back
the outline of your silhouette
flickering in and out of the television candlelight
the doorway framing your body
perfectly...so perfectly

until you took your mask
and put it back on
and laid down on the other side of the bed
on the other side of the world
and i sat up and climbed up
out of the temporary paradise
picked up my things and moved
into the awful white light and
onto the cold blue tiles
hoping one day you'd ask me to stay
the whole night

1 comments:

The.Digital.Life said...

lol, thanx. i used to have the template you have now but i found my page looking really myspace-y so i changed it. yesterday's episode was great. cant wait for next weeks. great poem by the way!

Apture

DJ Chauncey D on Facebook