where is the cerebral jester?

where is the cerebral jester?
visit him and his friends at the house of dandridge by clicking above

Monday, October 15, 2007

definite eleven october 2007



so here's my favourite songs of the moment...songs you can expect me to play out at the various venues i've been lucky to spread my sexy, slinky, sonic sermon at and preach my go go gospel as well...the ones that are underlined you can download if you want...

dj chauncey d's definite eleven
october 2007



1.billie ray martin - UNDISCO ME (edison mix)
2.muzzaik feat. zaida - WORK IT (rene amesz mix)
3.delerium - SILENCE (tim le el mix)
4.david vendetta - LOVE TO LOVE YOU BABY
5.armand van helden - I WANT YOUR SOUL (tv rock mix)
6.yelle - A CAUSE DE GARCONS (tepr mix)
7.samim - HEATER
8.whitney houston - I'M EVERY WOMAN (vndlsm mix)
9.russ chimes - AFTERBURNER
10.the start - WAR TIME (IT'S TIME TO GO NOW)
11.amy winehouse - BACK TO BLACK (mushtaq remix)

0 comments:

Apture

DJ Chauncey D on Facebook