where is the cerebral jester?

where is the cerebral jester?
visit him and his friends at the house of dandridge by clicking above

Monday, October 15, 2007

dirty chauncey treat


billie ray martin (of "your loving arms" fame) is back with a vengeance! her new song "undisco me" in its original form is a moody dance track built over a warped giorgio moroder bassline and vocals that make you think she's singing a particular donna summer song but it's quite the opposite. she wants you to undisco her...what could it mean? does it really matter? but edison has taken the track and turned it into a dirty, cunty, sexy, languid slop of a dance track clocking in a little over nine minutes that incites the nastiest thoughts in my mind...the acid jacks remix of this song was my number one pick in my definitely eleven in september...and i'll be releasing my definitely eleven for october momentarily and this mix will most likely top the list as well....

hope you enjoy!

billie ray martin - undisco me (edison vocal mix)


0 comments:

Apture

DJ Chauncey D on Facebook