where is the cerebral jester?

where is the cerebral jester?
visit him and his friends at the house of dandridge by clicking above

Monday, October 1, 2007

more original poetry


"i am the audience"

i am unfortunate with fortune
a bestselling novel dripping from my fingers
my imagination is a hungry vaccuum
the sulfur of sadness all that lingers
soaking up each possibility
and doting on each and every variation
mesmerized by the human interaction
and the endless debate about creation

i keep my chin far from my upturned fist
for fear of falling frozen in stone
instead i punch my helpless pillow
blaming anything and anyone
for being alone
i've boasted for far too long
about my love for my stagnant solitude
filling my open human wounds
with anti climactic temporary romantic interludes

i am the audience
i am the fool
i am the martyr
i am the tool
i am the prosecutor
i am the sultan
i am the demon
i am the puritan
i am the sun
never the moon
i am me
never you
i am afraid
i am home
i am the audience
i am alone

0 comments:

Apture

DJ Chauncey D on Facebook